– WISHES –
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Years have we spent on wishing for the smaller and bigger things to come true. Some good and some harmful to us – but nevertheless, they’re what our hearts desire in the end and not something that we can control. I dedicate this post to my wishes and goals for the rest of year 2016. And in case you’re wondering why I’ve just created this post now, it’s because I was born on February – and who manages to start achieving dreams from the start of the year, anyway?
(and not the kind of “goals” people tag on social media)
- For this year, I aspire to do more charity work
- Network with other bloggers in the community
- Eat less animal meat and products
- Revamp my art portfolio and draw more often
- Learn French
- I wish for the current situation in Syria and other countries to subdue
- I wish for people to learn how to cooperate and work as one – supporting and empowering each other instead of acting against one another
- I wish to discover my true passion and pursue a career in that
- I wish for my depression to disappear
- I wish for my hard work to pay off
Fun fact: for positive thinking and manifestation, create a mood board of things you really want (clippings of images that reflect your wishes) and they might come true eventually! In my case, everything I posted on my mood board happened.
Disclaimer: feature image is from StockSnap.io by Dmitry Ratushny